Thanks for your patience while I have been rebuilding my site since the hack. This is my first Allergy-Friendly Friday back. Because I got hacked in the midst of my last Allergy-Friendly Friday, many of you didn’t get to add links. So sorry! Those who did, I thank you! And I’ve decided to feature ALL your recipes as the TOP PICKS!
Just to remind everyone, I’m doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’m sharing my weekly picks on Pinterest too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Here are the choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Chestnut Flour Blueberry Pancakes from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Gluten-Free Yeast-Free Dinner Rolls from Allergy Free Test Kitchen
- Maple Oat Scones (do tell!) from Hope’s Kitchen
- Vegan Double Chocolate Cake from The Tasty Alternative
- Sweet Potato Crisps from Flippin’ Delicious
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
â™¥ â™¥ â™¥
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One recipe per blogger, please.
- Please LINKback to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post,NOTyour homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY”in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are.For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)