I am having one slow day over here at Chez Pascal. So slow, I forgot it was Friday, until halfway through the day.
I am sensing people are a little over cooking right now, and I don’t blame you! Thanks to those who still turned it out. You are an inspiration. Thank you for contributing to last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday! Here are the recipe highlights from last week’s roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- French Beef Stew from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- GF Pumpkin Bread from The Fussiest Eater
- Corn-Free Cornbread from Live Free Gluten Free
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (email@example.com)