Allergy Friendly Friday
I have an admission. I forgot today was Friday. What? Yes, it’s true. Amidst the last minute wrapping, and cookie baking, and running out for stocking suffers, I totally forgot what day it was. It’s been a very busy week. I turned in the first draft of my new cookbook, Allergy-Free and Easy Cooking (out November, 2012). And I scrambled across the country with my two kids and my cat (we got searched at security, not once, but twice, because I was traveling with baking ingredients, which all look VERY suspicious). But I’m back on track, just in the nick of time. It’s still Friday, phew, and I can select a few of the choicest of all the very choice allergy-friendly Hannukah, Christmas, and Quanza recipes you’ve all posted over the past two weeks. Thank you for your gluten-free and/or allergen-free recipe links! They are wonderful, and inspiring, and very festive! Some fabulous allergy-free and gluten-free highlights from the last two weeks are:
- Hot Chocolate Drop Cookies from the Fresh4Five
- Gingerbread Truffles from Carolynn’s Recipe Box
- Sunbutter Chicken Fingers (Not really a winter holiday recipe, but too interesting to ignore. Can we say it’s for Quanza? It has a southern sort of vibe) from Sheena Cucina
- Gluten-Free Applesauce Cake with Cherries and Walnuts (despite my walnut allergy, I can tell a good nut cake when I see it!) from Elegantly Gluten-Free
Please add your allery-free and gluten-free Christmas, Hanukkah, and Quanza recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)