Sugar plums, gingerbread, ribbon candy, candy canes, hot chocolate, chocolate gold coins, huge navel oranges, chocolate dipped dried orange slices, these are the treats I associate with Christmas. What are your special Christmas treats? What do you always crave this time of year? What will you be making for your Christmas dinner? My mother always made a duck or a goose. I will probably opt for a lower fat bird. I can’t seem to stomach the goose anymore, no matter how delicious.
And what will you be baking? Please add your allergy-friendly Christmas recipes below. We are all, always, looking for inspiration.
Thank you for contributing to last weeks’ Allergy-Friendly Friday! Here are the recipe highlights from last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Two Allergy-Friendly Cookie Recipes from Om Nom Ally
- Gluten Free Molasses Cookies from Queen of Quinoa
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms from Plate it Safe
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)