Allergy Friendly Friday is back! I’ve been traveling like a madwoman (did you know madwoman was all one word?) for the past three weeks, from one Gluten-Free and/or Allergen-Free event to another. I have had a blast, learned a lot, met lovely new people, and caught up with old friends. But I am grateful to be back at my desk today. Happy Friday! Sorry I missed AFF last week, I was at the GFAF Expo in San Fran.
Thank you for contributing to the last Allergy-Friendly Friday! All the recipes were outstanding. I really had a hard time selecting featured recipes from this round up, because they’re all just so good. I encourage you to go back and look at the last round up for a broader selection. Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Caramel Fudge Brownies (Gluten, Egg, and Nut Free) from Hope’s Kitchen
- Beet and Pear Salad Dressing from Poor and Gluten Free
- Dairy-Free Roasted Red Pepper Sauce from Plate it Safe
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (email@example.com)