Happy Holiday Friday! I’m in a cheerful mood today because I love spring, and I love Easter, because my kids adore their Easter Egg Hunt. I also secretly adore playing the role of my alter ego, the Easter Bunny. My kids figured it out years ago, but we still keep up the charade.
Thank you for contributing to the last two weeks of Allergy-Friendly Friday! All the recipes were gorgeous. Here are the festive recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Blackberry Spice Cupcakes with Maple and Brown Sugar Meringue from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Chocolate Cream Eggs (Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Sugar-Free) â™¥ from Sift, Stir, and Savour
- Water Kefir from Not Missing a Thing
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (email@example.com)