Happy Friday, Happy Spring!
What a lot of lovely recipes you busy cooks have posted over the past two weeks. You are making me very very hungry!
As usual, my life is really all about cookies right now. For those in Southern California, please come visit me THIS weekend at the 2013 National Celiac Disease Foundation Gluten-Free Expo. I will be at Booth #110, giving out samples and COUPONS!
Thank you for contributing to the last two weeks of Allergy-Friendly Friday! Please post your allergy-friendly and/or gluten-free Spring recipes. Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Mug Pudding from Gluten Free Easily
- Vegan Kale Pesto from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Raspberry Peach Jam Bar Cookies from Nom Yum Free
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)