I’ve been a very bad blogger. Very bad indeed. All I can offer, by way of explanation, is that sometimes life gets in the way. And boy, oh boy, does it ever. Without getting into the down and dirty details (kids, school issues, too much work, cookie business, out of town event almost every weekend, swamped… you get the picture), please know, I’m coming back.
In the meanwhile, if you just happen to be in the San Francisco area, please join me this SUNDAY, JUNE 2nd, from 12-1 at the Gluten-Free Grocery
Thank you for contributing to the last Allergy-Friendly Friday!
Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- 4-Ingredient Steak Marinade from Not Missing a Thing
- Brownies (brownie-sin-leche-apta-aplv-sin-frutos secos, sin soja) from Cocina Amiga
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Seed Jam from Live Free, Gluten Free
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)