Allergy-Friendly Friday, on a Friday? Oh my, what a novelty!
Thanks for your patience while I struggled to get back from Iowa. Wow, are those corn fields gorgeous. Such a tragedy that the drought is killing off so many. Though, I couldn’t help but feel a chill as I looked at mile upon mile of what is surely GMO corn. So beautiful, but silently dangerous. What are your thoughts on corn, and particularly GMO corn? Let me know in a comment, if you like. I’m curious. And if you are intolerant, or allergic to it, how does it manifest?
Just to remind everyone, I’m doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’m sharing my weekly picks on Pinterst too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks, and the last several week’s on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Here are a few choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday (on Saturday)
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Quinoa Energy Bars from Cooking Quinoa (nice! a whole site devoted to quinoa!)
- Allergen-Free Crumble Topping for Everything from Empowered Sustenance
- Jazzy’s Simple and Delicious Donuts from Jazzy Allergy Recipes
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)