Happy St. Patrick’s Day weekend! I see a lot of festivities coming our way in the next 48 hours. Sadly, it’s raining here in LA, which means the Irish Dance concert at my boys’ school is certain to be cancelled (it was going to be held outside). But I’m sure there is lots more fun stuff happening for them today. What are you planning for this weekend to play with the leprechauns?
Thanks for quickly sharing so many allergy-free and/or gluten-free links this past week. I’ve chosen to feature the St. Patrick Day themed recipes.
Some great gluten-free and/or allergy-friendly St. Patrick’s Day recipes from this week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- St. Patrick’s Pot Roast with Guinness from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- Broccoli and Coconut Soup (it’s GREEN!) from The Fussiest Eater
- GF Dubbel Dark Chocolate Cake and Ganache (Guinness-like Cake — Hey, where’d you get that Gluten-Free Dubbel Ale?????) from The Fox in the Kitchen
- Sunny Buttons (made from Sunbutter, these look like leprechaun gold. I’m going to share the pic since it didn’t post below) from Jazzy Allergy Recipes
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)