BIG WEEK, here in the USA. Big. I’m so proud of all those who got out the vote. The people who stood in line in NYC for 3 hours, waiting endlessly, because 3 out of 4 polling machines were broken. The people who drove others to vote on LI and in NJ because people have no gas after Sandy. I’m just so proud of our country. No matter what your politics, this has been an inspirational week, a week full of tremendous humanity. Between the relief efforts on the East Coast, to watching our democracy work against all odds, I’m feeling very thankful.
And speaking of thankful, I’d like to start an Allergy-Friendly Friday Linky Party devoted to Thanksgiving Recipes. What will you be bringing to our virtual thanksgiving table? Share your links below. And feel free to share more than one link…. this is a two week party, and we need lots of food!!!!! THIS LINKY EVENT WILL RUN from today 11/9 to Friday 11/23. I can’t wait to see what everyone is making!
Thank you for contributing to last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup! Here are the recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday. And remember, they are being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board too, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past.
- Decadent Must Have Chocolate Cake from Allergy Free Test Kitchen
- Decadent Caramel Apple Dip (do you see a theme here?) from Eating Freely
- Coconut Free-From Rum Raisin Muffins (could just as easily be called decadent) from gff (grain free fabulous)
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)