The Winter Holidays are in FULL SWING! I am ready to start baking up a storm of allergy-friendly goodies. But I also need some inspiration from you folks. What are you making this holiday season? What are your favorite cookie recipes? Do you make a ham or a goose for Christmas dinner? What about your latkes? PLEASE share your recipes below. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got cooking!
Thank you for contributing to last two weeks’ Allergy-Friendly Friday! Here are the recipe highlights from last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Gingerbread Cookies from Hope’s Kitchen
- Pennsylvania Dutch Apple Tart with Gluten-Free Crust from Elegantly, Gluten-Free
- Split Pea Soup with Rutabaga Croutons (very excited about this!) from Veggie Nook
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)