Happy Friday, Allergy-friendly Folks!
Hope everyone is enjoying these first weeks of spring. Has anyone found anything popping up in their produce section or farmer’s markets of note? I’m waiting eagerly for asparagus and strawberries. I would like to make a plea to all you fabulous cooks out there that we SPRING into ACTION, and start cooking up an allergy-friendly new produce storm.
This ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINKY PARTY WILL RUN FOR TWO WEEKS. I WILL POST THE HIGHLIGHTS ON APRIL 26th, SO LINK AWAY!
I will be in CHICAGO next weekend (Saturday and Sunday 20-21st), at the Gluten and Allergen-Free Expo giving out samples and COUPONS (yay!) for my Cybele’s Free-to-Eat Cookies, so for anyone in the greater Chicago area, please come visit me at booth #218!
Thank you for contributing to the last Allergy-Friendly Friday! Please post your allergy-friendly and/or gluten-free Spring recipes. Or Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies from Hope’s Kitchen
- Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies (sensing a theme, here?) from Fox in the Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread from Plate it Safe
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)