Allergy Friendly Day after Thanksgiving
Who’s got leftovers? I do, I do, even though I didn’t host this year. I’ve got leftover turkey, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, mac n’ cheese, cranberry sauce… What am I going to make with all this? Well, there’s the obvious rewarming and stuffing our mouths again. Or perhaps I’ll get a little more creative. What will you be making with your leftovers this year? Check out my Allergy-Friendly Gluten-Free Turkey Pot Pie for one idea. And please, please let us know what you’ll be making. We need inspiration after all that hard work over the past few days!
Thank you for contributing to the last two week’s Allergy-Friendly Thanksgiving roundup! Here are the recipe highlights from the last two weeks. And remember, they are being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board too, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pure Maple Sugar Buttercream Frosting from Nom Yum & Free
- Pumpkin Trifle from Recipes We Love
- Wheat-free Dairy-free Egg-free Snickerdoodle Pancakes or Sheet Cake (great for holiday breakfast!) from We’d Rather Be Camping
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping from Inspired-Housewife
- Dairy-Free Whipped Cream AKA Coconut Pudding Whole New Mom
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OMG!, ¡quÃ© rico plato!.
I assume that means good things! Thanks, Iratxe!
I just have to say that I love your new hair cut! (I’m probably behind in the times and your picture has been that way for weeks, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to say you look beautiful!)
Thank you so much, Leah! That is so sweet of you. I truly appreciate your kind words.
Can I jump on the leftovers bandwagon? I made a yummy beef stew with leftover wine 🙂
[…] Featured on Gluten Free Fridays, Allergy Friendly (Day After Thanksgiving) Friday […]
[…] Featured on Gluten Free Monday; Allergy free Wednesday via Real Food, Allergy Free and The Willing Cook; Gluten Free Friday via eat.live.make; Allergy Friendly (Day After Thanksgiving) Friday […]
Hi Cybele! I was taking a break from the online world for a bit with Thanksgiving holidays and all. Just saw you featured my cupcakes on your AF day after Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for the feature!
I also like the updates to your site, including the updated pic. 🙂
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
All the best,