Allergy Friendly Friday
This is the first Allergy-Friendly Friday post of the new year. I don’t know about you, but I need to revamp my diet a bit after way too much celebratory eating and drinking. I don’t really fit into my pants right now. At least not my muffin top. Tomorrow, I go back to Los Angeles, and I am promising myself a little healthy restraint. Can you help me out by posting your lightest, healthiest, most diet-friendly allergy-free and gluten-free recipes? I would be so grateful!
Allergy-Friendly recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were
- Pork Meatballs atop Vietnamese Salad (that sounds diet-like!) from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Christmas Sundae (not on my diet, but for those who can, go for it!) from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Holiday Nog Rice Pudding (is rice diet food?) from the Welcoming Kitchen
Please add your allery-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)