THANK GOD IT’S ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY, AGAIN!
Last Friday, we kicked off Allergy Friendly Friday with a bang! I was delighted by how many links were shared, and really excited to see how many people are doing allergy-friendly blogging!
It’s great to find new recipes, hear your stories, and tips for cooking allergy-free. For those of us on restricted diets, coming up with new inspiration day in and day out, can be a daunting task. So, thank you all for sharing your lovely links here. I encourage you to do so as often as you like. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
All the recipes from last Friday were outstanding. They were all highlights! A few of the recipes I’ll be trying out first are:
- Gluten Free Whole Grain Waffles from Gluten Free by Nature
- Persian Lima Bean Rice from Oh Mah Deehness
- Banana Chicken from York Blog
- Vegan Samoa Cookies from Alisa Cooks
- Tuscan Bean Soup with Basil and Lemon from Champagne and Cornflakes
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Rice Milk Ranch Dressing (cybele @Cybele Pascal: Allergen-Free Cuisine)