Allergy Friendly Friday
It’s the last day of my vacation. This is a picture of my son Monte and his friend Milu hugging the canoe. Tomorrow I fly back to Los Angeles, and Monday I get back to finishing the first draft of my new cookbook, which is due right after Labor Day (yikes!) I had thought I’d get a lot done here on the Cape. Wishful thinking!
Last week I suggested we do farm stand recipes, meaning anything coming from a farm (produce!) A few select highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Blackberry Raspberry Iced Tea (refreshing!) from My Real Food Life
- Dairy and Gluten-Free Apple Flaugnarde from On Cardamom and Cast Iron
- Slow Cooked Refried Beans from Oh Mah Deehness!
- Easy Sauteed Zucchini from The Willing Cook
PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy Free Thai Noodle Salad (cybele @cybelepascal.com)