Allergy Friendly Friday
How can it be Friday already? The weeks are flying by. I know many of you have kids that have already gone back to school. I hope that transition has been smooth for you and them! My kids are still on break, and don’t start till after Labor Day. My son Lennon is in popdance camp, having a grand old time, but poor Monte has been home all week, with an asthma flair up, on the nebulizer. How many others out there are dealing with asthma? Is it chronic? Does it cycle? How do you treat it? Monte’s is very much aggravated by allergies, any time he gets a virus, and weather fluctuations. Luckily, he has a really good attitude.
Thanks for all the great links on last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday. A few select highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Gluten Free Vegan Mini Key Lime Pies from The Healing Kitchen
- Easy Beef with Broccoli from Hairspray to Bear Spray
- Tomato Salsa from Oh Mah Deehness!
- The Ultimate Green Juice from Mis Pensamientos
Feel free to post Labor Day weekend themed posts this week. Or back-to-school recipes are great too! As always, PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add gluten-free pita (cybele @cybelepascal.com)