Allergy Friendly Friday
I’m excited to have a lot of fun events coming up. Please see here for the fall schedule, and please come join me at any or all of them. I’m also about to embark on a familiar journey: Single Parenting. My husband leaves Los Angeles next week for SIX MONTHS. He’s going to New York for work (he’s an actor), and I’m staying here, with my kids, so as not to pull them out of school and disrupt their life too much. I’ve been down this road before. After the birth of my second son, Monte, I single parented for 7 months. (that sucked with a toddler and a baby!) A couple of years ago, I was a single parent for over a year. There have been other stints, 3 months here, 3 months there… We always get through it, and I find myself falling into a whole new rhythm of family life. But it’s not easy. I have so much respect for all the single parents out there. Single parents, unite!
I am really pleased by all the new bloggers joining us here. Welcome! And check out the amazing links from last week! A few highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Double Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies from My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Allergy-Friendly Popcorn Balls from Fresh for Five
- Pavlova from Carolyn’s Recipe Box
- A New Sunday Tradition from Gluten-Free Frugally
Thanks so much for linking up so nicely last week, everyone! As always, PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)