Allergy Friendly Friday
Here’s what my mushroom garden would be doing if I’d followed the instructions carefully. Here’s what yours will be doing if you come and claim it, Stephanie! Stephanie, where are you? If I don’t hear from you by next Wednesday, I’ll have to do another drawing and pick another winner. In the meanwhile, folks, see the post below for the 10% discount code to order your own super-cool kit.
So it’s Allergy Friendly Friday again! Yay! Let’s post Labor Day party themed recipes today if you have them.
Highlights from last week’s spectacular round up were:
- Applesauce Cake in a Jar (how could I not choose this one?!) from Homegrown Beanes
- Sushi Salad (beautiful!) from Recipes to Nourish
- BBQ Babyback Ribs (perfect for your holiday weekend parties!) from The Willing Cook
- Flash in the pan Chocolate Bean Butter (I haven’t a clue how to use stevia.. Kudos, Ricky) from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
Thanks so much for linking up so nicely last week, everyone! As always, PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add allergy free boston cream pie (cybele @cybelepascal.com)