Yesterday was a hot one…. My temp gauge read 116°F at 1pm, my car overheated, and we ran out of coolant. Even though we refilled it, it won’t stop flashing “STOP”. I fear my old car might be on her last legs. Anyone else have any experience with 9 year old VWs? I’ve heard they aren’t particularly long-lived.
Thanks for all the FANTASTIC recipe links over the past few weeks. I have really enjoyed reading through them.
Just to remind everyone, I’m doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’m sharing my weekly picks on Pinterest too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Here are a few choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Bruschetta Stuffed Zucchini from Fresh4Five
- Baby Kale Raspberry Salad with Nectarine Balsamic Dressing from A Harmony Healing
- Grain-Free Peanut Bread (for those without peanut allergies, obviously) from Anne-Marie Cain (Wheat-Free Fare)
- The Secret to Great Hummus from Earth Given
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One recipe per blogger, please.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)