THANK GOD IT’S ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY!
(otherwise known as TGIAFF)
So many of you have your own great allergy-friendly recipes, and I know I for one, would love to see more of them! So I’ve decided to start hosting ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY, here on my site. This is a place where you can link up your allergy-friendly recipes! I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way. Whether they are dairy-free gluten-free muffins, or nut-free cookies, or egg-free pancakes, we want to see them! And thank you to Amy Green at Simply Sugar & Gluten Free for pioneering this whole Linky thing in the first place!
I’ve gotten the ball rolling by linking to my Gluten Free Vegan Baked Cake Donut below. Please read on for Linky instructions.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Gfree Vegan Donut (cybele @Cybele Pascal: Allergen-Free Cuisine)
Next week, I’ll feature a couple of the standouts. Can’t wait to see what you’re cooking!