Allergy Friendly GOOD Friday
Friday again, and another holiday just around the corner! What are you preparing for your Allergy-Friendly Easter? How about my Allergy-Free Easter Cupcakes? Aren’t they cute?
I’ll admit, I owe a lot to Williams Sonoma for those sweet little chicks and bunnies.
I have some lovely news to report. This site is now a member or Martha’s Circle, a select group of blogs chosen by Martha Stewart and her editors. Why is this awesome? Because it’s raising the profile of Allergen-Free Cuisine from “Weird” food to “Good” food, and I couldn’t be more thrilled. So thank you all for your readership, and most of all, for your contributions! We are having our own allergy-free food revolution via our food blogging. (ps, who has been watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution? Thank God for that man!)
We got more contributions than ever last Friday, a lovely lot of frozen desserts, which I am certainly going to whip up for my boys. There were also a lot recipes to choose from that would be perfect for Easter Brunch or Dessert. How about trying one of these standout recipes from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday? I’m thinking of making:
- Muffins de Platano y Naranja (Plantain and Orange Muffins) from Postres Sin Leche y Sin Huevo
- Roasted Broccoli Salad from Mindful Food
- Dreamy Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream from Welcoming Kitchen
- Dairy-Free Egg-Free Flan from What on earth do I eat now?
- Banana Cupcakes with Maple Brown Butter Frosting from Eat Freely
Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Roasted Asparagus Soup (cybele @cybelepascal.com)