Hi Folks, this week, we’re celebrating Allergy-Friendly Friday on Monday. Why? Because I had no access to a computer on Friday, and was at the Anaheim Convention Center at Expo West all weekend launching my new line of cookies, Cybele’s Free-to-Eat (see Talulah and Lola giving out samples above!) It was a lot of fun, and very exciting to get out there with the cookies after almost 2 years of hard work. Thank you for your patience with me on my blog delay!
I WILL GO BACK TO THE NORMAL SCHEDULE THIS FRIDAY. SO GET YOUR LINKS IN BY FRIDAY TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS WEEK’S ROUNDUP 🙂
Some great gluten-free and/or allergy-friendly recipes from the last two weeks’ Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Vegan Coffee Flavored Whipped Cream from The Tasty Alternative
- Freezer Cooking: Bourbon Chicken from Cooking Traditional Foods
- Apple Blackberry Crisp from Gluten Free Pantry
- Raw Zucchini Noodles from A Life Unprocessed
For those who wish to share their participation in Allergy Friendly Friday, see that you can now grab the badge from my sidebar. Just copy and past the code into your site. Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)