Happy Friday. Wow, I am so grateful for this weekend. How about you? I didn’t actually get a weekend, last weekend, as I was at Expo West with my cookies, Cybele’s Free-to-Eat. A good time was had by all, and we got a lot of lovely feedback. To those who came by the booth to visit me, thank you! You made my day!
And thank you to Lori Corbin The Food Coach for featuring our cookies (no matter how briefly!) on your Top Expo Trends report on ABC7. For those who missed my previous segment with Lori Corbin on Allergy-Friendly Recipes for Chinese New Year, see below.
Thank you for contributing to the last Allergy-Friendly Friday! Please post your allergy-friendly and/or gluten-free Easter and Passover recipes. Or any “Spring” themed recipes too. Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Paleo Coconut Secret Bars/Homemade Healthy Mounds from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Raw Chocolate (Gluten Free and Vegan) from The Fussiest Eater
- Turtle Brownies (Gluten Free and Dairy Free) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)