Allergy Friendly Friday 6/8/12
Thank you for all your support this past week! It means so much to me. Thank you for sharing your recipes.
I am going to be very brief today, because I have to go bake cookies to bring to the FAAN Conference in Anaheim tomorrow. For anyone who is in Southern CA, it’s not too late to register. Come join us.
I’ll be demoing how to make my Food Allergy Awareness Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Green Smoothies: The Ultimate Fountain of Youth from Renaissance Woman
- Anti-Aging Strawberry Energy Smoothie (can you see a theme developing?) from A Harmony Healing
- Quinoa Salad from Gluten-Free SCD and Veggie
- Rainbow “Rice” Remix from glutenfreehappytummy
Here a few choice recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday:
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)