Happy Summer! Who saw the Super Moon?! It is amazing! Apparently, it’s the closest the moon has been to earth in many years. We watched it rise last night, and tonight it will be at its peak!
While last week’s Allergy-Friendly Father’s Day had few links, those that were posted were unusual and extraordinary! Of particular note were:
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Frosting from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Trout Unparmesan from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Mashed Turnips with Bacon and Chives from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (email@example.com) (more…)