First of all, I’d like to give a big shout out to my brother Dylan and sister-in-law Thanya who welcomed their second son, Bodhi Zeppelin Chivian two days ago! He was born almost a month early, but is as handsome as can be!
I don’t think my parents understand that this child’s middle name comes from a rock band, not something that flies in the air. Will have to clarify! At least I think that’s what he’s named after… Further investigation required.
Well, we all know what’s coming next weekend, right? Memorial Day! Yay, fire up those grills, people, it’s time for our Allergy-Friendly BBQ! Come share your allergy-friendly and/or gluten-free picnic and BBQ recipes here on Allergy-Friendly Friday. We will be running our Allergy Friendly Memorial Day BBQ linky party for TWO WEEKS, since it’s a three day weekend, and there’s a lot more time for cooking. So feel free to share two recipes. Come back for highlights on June 1st!
Thanks again for sharing your recipe links here. Some highlights from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday Mother’s Day roundup were:
- Modern Day Milk and Cookies from Fresh4Five
- Laureen’s Fabulous Fresh Fruit Salad from Fox in the Kitchen
- Protein Waffles from Sweetly Raw
- Khandvi Chickpea Flour Rollups from Hobby and More
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
♥ ♥ ♥
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)
vote by clicking here and clicking the “vote” button