Allergy Friendly Good Friday 4/22/11
Allergy Friendly GOOD Friday
Friday again, and another holiday just around the corner! What are you preparing for your Allergy-Friendly Easter? How about my Allergy-Free Easter Cupcakes? Aren’t they cute?
I’ll admit, I owe a lot to Williams Sonoma for those sweet little chicks and bunnies.
I have some lovely news to report. This site is now a member or Martha’s Circle, a select group of blogs chosen by Martha Stewart and her editors. Why is this awesome? Because it’s raising the profile of Allergen-Free Cuisine from “Weird” food to “Good” food, and I couldn’t be more thrilled. So thank you all for your readership, and most of all, for your contributions! We are having our own allergy-free food revolution via our food blogging. (ps, who has been watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution? Thank God for that man!)
We got more contributions than ever last Friday, a lovely lot of frozen desserts, which I am certainly going to whip up for my boys. There were also a lot recipes to choose from that would be perfect for Easter Brunch or Dessert. How about trying one of these standout recipes from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday? I’m thinking of making:
- Muffins de Platano y Naranja (Plantain and Orange Muffins) from Postres Sin Leche y Sin Huevo
- Roasted Broccoli Salad from Mindful Food
- Dreamy Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream from Welcoming Kitchen
- Dairy-Free Egg-Free Flan from What on earth do I eat now?
- Banana Cupcakes with Maple Brown Butter Frosting from Eat Freely