Review: The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook (by Tiffany Janes, author of “The Essential Gluten-free Blog” on triumphdining.com
“Thank goodness for Cybele Pascal… (who) doesn’t think anyone should have to eat ‘weird’ food and went to great lengths to figure out how to make allergen free foods that anyone can enjoy.”read more….
Last week, I asked that you let me know about other Linky events/parties you like participating in, and I promised to share them, in addition to this weeks’ Allergy Friendly Friday highlights. Here are the Linky events you all told me you love.
- The Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love link party every Friday at Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery.
- A NEW linky party starting Wednesdays, “Allergy-Free Wednesdays”, from The Willing Cook, and Real Food, Allergy Free.
- Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays on Simply Sugar and Gluten Free.
- Wellness Weekends linky event, every Thursday-Monday on Diet, Dessert and Dogs.
- Made from Scratch Monday on Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease.
- The Living Well Blog Hop from Common Sense Home.
I’m excited to visit them all, aren’t you??? Now, onto the highlights from last week. Speaking of which, some people aren’t linking their recipes back here, which breaks my heart, because it means I can’t feature your awesome recipe. Just remember to link back, and I can share the love. Some great Allergy-Friendly recipes from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Seed-Sational Paleo Breakfast Bars from Fresh4Five
- Gluten-Free Vegan Mini Pot Pies from the Healing Kitchen
- Easy Exotic Fruit Salad from The Hypothyroid Athlete’s Kitchen
- Hasselback Potatoes (like Elizabeth? No, JK) from The Rice of Life
Please add your allery-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)