Allergy Friendly Friday 5/6/11
Allergy Friendly Friday
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I think it’s only fitting that we post allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipes this week that were either inspired by our mothers, or that we’d want to make for our mother for Mother’s Day. Or, perhaps a recipe that you’d like your loved ones to make for YOU this mothers day? How about that for a novel idea?!
There were some great celebratory recipe links last week (doesn’t it seem as though we are always celebrating something around here?!). I feel like eating:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Muffins from Real Food, Allergy Free
- Grapefruit Yogurt Cake from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Beef and Cabbage Stew from A Mom on a Mission
- Lemon Polenta Cake from gluten free by nature
- Apricot Glazed Chicken with Quinoa Dressing from Plan to Eat
There were others I’d love to have featured, but remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.