I forgot it was Friday, until just now. †I’m on a juice cleanse. †Guess I need more calories!!!!!
Okay, friends, let’s break out the big guns and flaunt how great living Free-to-Eat can be, for an amazing Allergy-Friendly 4th of July! Show us what you got for barbecues, picnics, and bang up parties. †Bust out your favorite summertime allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipes.
Here a few choice recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Ginger and Vanilla Plum Crumble†from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Gluten-Free Dairy Free Ice Cream Sandwiches from Real Food, Real Deals
- Cucumber Basil Salad from Nom Yum & Free
- Chilled Carrot Ginger Soup from Gluten-Free A-Z
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please†LINK†back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post,†NOT†your homepage.
- Recipes†DO NOT†have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY”†in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are.†For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)