My father, Eric Chivian turned 70 last weekend! I’m pretty proud of my father. †He has devoted his life to trying to make the world a healthier place for all its creatures, great and small.
Here’s one of my favorite pictures of my father, with a tiny tree frog.
In honor of my father’s birthday, I sent him a Dogwood tree as a present. He loves trees. †This weekend is Father’s Day. I wish I could be with him to make him something in celebration. †I hate being so far away from my family. I’d like to honor my father for Father’s Day by hosting a virtual Father’s Day Barbecue here on Allergy Friendly Friday. †My dad also loves apples. He has an organic fruit orchard, and apples are his specialty. So, I’ll post my Apple Cranberry Crisp recipe, and link up to AFF. †Please share your favorite Allergy-Friendly recipes for Father’s Day. †I can’t wait to see what you post!
Here a few choice recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Homemade Vanilla Liquid Stevia Extract from Whole New Mom
- Spicy Coconut Noodle Soup †(OMG to-die-for) from My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Vegan and Grain-Free Strawberry Shortcake Push-Pops†(amazing!)†from fresh4five
- Dad’s Healthy Mounds Bites from Homespun with Love
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please†LINK†back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post,†NOT†your homepage.
- Recipes†DO NOT†have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY”†in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)