It’s my son Lennon’s 11th Birthday today! 11 years ago, I became a mother, which is the most important thing in my life. I’m in Iowa right now, but about to go get on a plane so I can spend the evening with my sweetie in LA. Happy Birthday, Lennon Jay Pascal!
Because I have to hit the road five minute ago, I’m going to be brief this Friday. Please add your links!
Please join us at the FAAN Walk for Food Allergy this Sunday, October 21st in Long Beach. Check in 11:00. Walk 12:00. For more info, please click here.We hope to see you there! I’ll have a copy of my new book for people to check out, some samples of my cookies (which just got picked up by Kroger!!!!) and will be answer questions that anyone might have.
Here are the choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Purple Flower Phlox Cookies(Lennon’s favorite color is Purple!) from Libby the Allergic Kid
- Naturally Purple Rice(see above about purple!) from Food for Dissertating
- Magic Meatballs(perfect kid food!) from The Whole Gang
Just to remind everyone, I’m doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’m sharing my weekly picks on Pinterest too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One recipe per blogger, please.
- Pleaseï¿½LINKï¿½back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post,ï¿½NOTï¿½your homepage.
- Recipesï¿½DO NOTï¿½have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY”ï¿½in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are.ï¿½For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)