What a lot of lovely recipe links you’ve all added in the past week! You know what would be fun? If you all could leave me a comment, letting me know what some of your other favorite Linky events are. I’ll post them next week, along with the featured recipes. I know I for one would love some tips on other good Linky parties.
Well, as I write this, I’m on hold with Virgin America. I’ve been on hold for an hour. Last time I called, I think I was on hold for two hours. I screwed up booking tickets yesterday for spring break. Calling to beg for mercy for my befuddled brain. But why, or why don’t they hire some of the millions of unemployed people to work at their call center? It makes no sense.
On a more cheerful note, some great Allergy-Friendly recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Vegan Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tamales (what a pretty post) from the Gluten-Free Cat
- Agave Sweetened Whoopie Pies (oh, Lord) from the Sensitive Economist
- GF Homemade Chicken Soup with Biscuits (for the soul) from Without Adornment
- Gluten-Free Naan (nice story-telling, as well as yummy looking bread!) from Hobby and More
Please add your allery-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)