I’m feeling a wee bit cranky this morning, as the garbage trucks woke me up at 4:30. I call them urban whales. Or elephants. They really do moan and groan and make a God awful racket. Meanwhile, everyone else in my house was slumbering peacefully. In fact, they’re all still asleep, and it’s almost 10 PST!
What should I make these sleeping beauties for breakfast? How about my Allergy-Friendly Pancakes?
Thank you for contributing to last weeks Allergy-Friendly Friday! Here are the recipe highlights from last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties from Part-Time Health Nut
- 30Healthy Cookie Recipes from Whole New Mom
- Chocolate Candy Cane Cake Pops from Nom Yum & Free
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)