Congrats to all the winners of the various Allergy-Free and Easy Cooking giveaways! There are still two open giveaways happening. Brooklyn Allergy Mom has been running her’s all month, and we have a NEW ONE from Thriving GFCF. See below.
Brooklyn Allergy Mom – GIVEAWAY Deadline January 31st
“Allergy-Free and Easy Cooking” … will quickly become the essential guide for any parent dealing with multiple food allergies who wants to create family-friendly food within 30-minutes.” ~ Heidi Bayer
Thriving GFCF – GIVEAWAY Deadline February 15th
“I’m really happy to say that this cookbook will enter into my favorite cookbook collection. The recipes will be used and enjoyed often. Great job, Cybele, on yet another fine achievement. You’ve made this Warrior Mom’s life easier and more enjoyable. My family thanks you too.” ~ Kim Rice
It’s been really great to see some new bloggers posting recipes here! Welcome! Thank you for contributing to the last two weeks’ Allergy-Friendly Friday! Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Candy Apple Waldorf Salad from Allergy Free Test Kitchen
- Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup from Spiced Curiosity
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Biscotti from Pure and Peanut Free
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)