She is giving away a 7-qt bowl-lift stand mixer valued at $549! To celebrate, she is teaming up with 32 gluten free bloggers and featuring a gluten free recipe a day using this amazing machine. This week, she shared her chocolate nutella cake, and features The Freedom Chef’s Easter Chocolate Cake Pop, as well as Hallie Klecker’s chocolate chip cupcakes, and Carol Fenster’s Ginger Molasses Cookies. If that wasn’t enough, feast this Easter on Elizabeth Kaplan’s berry cheesecake tarlets, Valentina Kenney’s brownies, Allergist Mom’s carrot muffins, and Lexie Croft’s gluten free, dairy free, egg free scones! More gluten free KitchenAid goodies next week! Don’t miss out on your chance to win this fantastic stand mixer. Good Luck! Enter by using link above.
- Baked Empanadas from Jazzy Allergy Recipes
- Lemon Coconut Hemp Seed Bites from the Veggie Nook
- Tempeh Piccata (I wanted to link from your pea and asparagus risotto, but no link back It’s so pretty!) from Sweet & Healthy Living
- Lemony Cookie Baskets with Surf Sweet Jelly Beans from The Allergic Kid
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
♥ ♥ ♥
- One link per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)