Whoa, so many gorgeous recipes from the Allergy-Friendly Friday Virtual Birthday Party, I don’t know how I can possibly choose! I am happy to have so many entries, because quite frankly, the only place I really celebrated my birthday this year, was here. So thank you for sharing it with me!
My life has been full, as always. My son Lennon broke his nose on a trampoline, bouncing with his best friend, and had to have surgery on Monday. As a reward for his bravery, I promised to buy him a turtle, which he’s been begging for, for years. Somehow, we’ve come home with three turtles, Ricky, Carl, and Steve. Carl doesn’t swim. He sits on the log all day. He seems incapable of submerging himself in the water, and can’t get to the bottom of the tank, where he’s supposed to be eating pebbles for his digestion. They are babies. Could it be, his shell isn’t heavy enough to make him sink yet? Does anyone out there have any experience with turtles? Seeking turtle wisdom, please! Here’s a picture of Carl on his log.
Transitioning from turtles to food, for a moment — if I could, I’d make each and every one of your recipes. The four I’ve chosen for this virtual birthday party are:
- 5 Years of Gluten-free BOYS Birthday Parties (So much love in this post!) from Recipes we Love
- Butterfly Cookies and Silver Linings (gorgeous) from The Allergic Kid
- Sugar Free Cherry Soda (to help balance out the cake and cookies!) from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
- Bottomless Key Lime Pie with Whipped Lemon Coconut Cream (I want this one so bad, I can smell it!) from The Tasty Alternative
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)