Allergy Friendly Friday
With the school year winding down, and summer right around the corner, I’m starting to think about camp… camp snacks, camp lunches. What kinds of allergy-free foods will you be making this summer? Add your links for allergy-friendly camp and picnic food. It can be as simple as frozen grapes or as elaborate as ribbon sandwiches.
Last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday’s highlights were:
- Banana Cream Custard Pie (custard pies are my favorite!) from The Willing Cook
- Quinoa Cranberry and Nut Salad (for those who can eat nuts, this looks lovely) from easy to be gluten free
- Homemade “McNuggets” and “McDonald’s” Fries (this is an inspired recipe! I’m going to try it with my “mock” egg from recipe below and will post!) from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Italian Sausage and Chicken Skewers from Andrea’s Kitchen
- Swiss Chard for Breakfast from Brooklyn Allergy Mom
There were others I’d love to have featured, but some of you are still forgetting to add a hyperlink back. Maybe some of you think you linked back, but didn’t? Maybe check the posts you added last week, and see if you added a hyperlink back to “Allergy Friendly Friday” or to ”Cybele Pascal: Allergen-Free Cuisine”. You might be surprised to discover you forgot! I know I’m multi-tasking, and things like that sometimes fall through the cracks. So, again, I’m a nagging mom, but remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Sunbutter Honey Balls (cybele @cybelepascal.com)