I’m getting this in by the skin of my teeth… I write to you from the Berkeley Marina, where I am visiting my brother’s new baby, Bodhi. Just visited the Adventure Playground, literally built by children. If you are ever in the Bay Area, this is one to visit. It’s considered one of the most special playgrounds in the country. It’s right on the water at the Marina, and is a really cool experience. Lots of rope courses, a zip line, plenty of tires to climb and see saws and rope ladders galore.
Here a few choice recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Fennel Taco Fiesta from Gluten-Free Happy Tummy
- Cherry Chicken Mole from Everything Reconsidered
- Citrus Marinade for Chicken from the Fox in the Kitchen
- Healthier Pancakes for Father’s Day from Mo’ Betta (this little life of mine)
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)