Allergy Friendly Friday
It’s the last day of school for my kids, so I’m going to be brief today, on Allergy Friendly Friday. They get out in the next 15 minutes, and I’m throwing a party tonight. For those of you who may wonder if I actually cook the recipes in my books, the answer is YES! I am making the Chicken Pineapple Skewers, and the Lamb Kebobs, My Favorite Dressing w/ salad, and Saffron Jasmine Rice all from my first cookbook, The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook, and I made my Fudge Brownies and my Red Velvet Cake from The Allergen-Free Baker’s Handbook for dessert (see pic above). Incidentally, I had to move that cake fast, since my cat loves the frosting, and will lick it off if I let the cake anywhere near her. Who knew cats liked red velvet cake?
Thanks for linking up so nicely last week! Some of the highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes from Live Free, Gluten Free (not sure this actually counts as lunch or snack, but it was so awesome, I had to include it anyway!)
- Easy Taco Lunch from Frugal Food Allergies
- Homemade Vegetable Dip from Whole New Mom
- Lunchbox Ideas from Cook it Allergy Free
Please add seasonal summer recipes this week. Please remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Rice Milk Ranch Dressing (cybele @cybelepascal.com)