Allergy Friendly Friday
As I write this, I am sitting in a car, on my way to Cape Cod. No, I’m not driving. But it strikes me as amazing that I can work from a laptop with a Sprint Smart View plugged in and blog in transit. I both love and loathe technology. As you may have noticed, my site crashed this past week, due to a plug in upgrade, that caused what my techie brother called a “Server Barf”.
I have been struggling to put the site back together for days. Please let me know if you are still not getting email notifications for new posts.
Thanks for baring with me, and thank you for your gorgeous Allergy-Friendly 4th of July recipe posts. A few select highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday were:
- Wholesome All-Fruit Pops from The Nourishing Home
- Mint Chip Ice Cream from Whole New Mom
- S’mores Cake from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Patio Pasta from the Allergic Kid
There were some other lovely recipes that I couldn’t feature because you forgot to link up. I am truly a nagging blogger. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe! WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE! Please add your links for this week. Please link back to this post so you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Hemp Seed Wedding Cookies (cybele @cybelepascal.com)