Have you seen my new packaging for Cybele’s Free•to•Eat? We took the old one, and gave it a major face lift. I’m excited to say, after much delay, we will finally be shipping these cookies next month. About time! Please follow us on facebook at CybelesFreetoEat and twitter at CybelesFTE for updates on when and where the cookies will be available. I’m happy to report that NavanFoods will be our first retailer! They’ve got them up and ready for pre-order!
Thanks for the cooling recipes last week, folks. I made a Golden Cherry Tomato Gazpacho earlier this week that I’ll add to the site in the next few days. It’s vegan, allergy-friendly, and totally rocks. Yellow cherry tomatoes are literally bursting with golden flavor. Tangy and sweet, grab them while they’re in season, which is RIGHT NOW! Look for Sungold, or the Yellow Pear Cherry tomatoes, both are great.
Just to remind everyone, I’m doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’m sharing my weekly picks on Pinterst too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Here are a few choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Mango Pineapple Carrot Smoothie from the Welcoming Kitchen
- Parsnip Carrot Crisps from the Fussiest Eater
- Hail Mary Lemon Tart Knock Off from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad from Not Missing A Thing!
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)