Going back to school in August is no joke. My kids had only 7 weeks off, and seriously, they are not ready to be back in school. They aren’t ready to be doing homework again. And they aren’t ready to sit in a hot classroom, or play on a boiling asphalt playground.
So I’d like to devote this week’s Allergy Friendly Friday to cooling dishes. Anything cool. Even if it’s just “cool” like it’s “fly” or “dope”. But preferably, also, temperature “cool”. Think chilled cucumber soup, people!
Just to remind everyone, I’m doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’m sharing my weekly picks on Pinterst too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Here are a few choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Chipotle Cilantro Lime Sweet Potato Wedges from Rustic Kitchen
- Roasted Chickpeas from A life Unprocessed
- Vintage Vacation (on Cape Cod, my home!) from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- Chickpea Flour (Vegan) Omelette from Vegan Richa
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)