It’s a 100 degree day here in NYC, and not inspiring me to do much of anything. HOT! Can we call these our salad days?
There were so many great summertime allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe posts this past week! Thanks for sharing. I’m going to start doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’ve decided to start sharing my weekly picks on Pinterst too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Here a few choice recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Strawberry Arugula Salad with Sweet Cilantro Honey Dressing from Gluten-Free Cat
- Veggie Curry Lettuce Wraps from Gluten Free Happy Tummy
- Patriotic Pina Coladas from Renaissance Woman
- Green Banana French Fries from A Life Unprocessed
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- One post per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)