Final bang out weekend of the summer, people! What are you fixing up for your grilling, picnicking, and state fairing? Let’s post our allergy-free and/or gluten-free holiday weekend recipes to go out with gusto. ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY WILL RUN FOR TWO WEEKS. YOU CAN POST TWO RECIPES IF YOU’D LIKE.
Just a few updates on me. I’m going back to Iowa next week to bake cookies again. If you would like to be notified when my Cybele’s Free•to•Eat cookies are available in a store near you, please go to my NEW company website and sign up for email alerts here at Cybele’s Free•to•Eat. If you are a retailer, you may also sign up to carry the cookies in your store. And don’t forget, they are already available for pre-order at Navan Foods.
Just to remind everyone, I’m doing a new thing with my top weekly picks from Allergy Friendly Friday. I’m sharing my weekly picks on Pinterest too. See here, where I’ve featured this week’s top picks on my new ALLERGY FRIENDLY FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS pin board.
Here are a few choice recipe highlights from the last Allergy Friendly Friday:
- Hearty Curried Carrot Soup from Allergy Free Alaska
- Apple Pie Pancakes from Enjoying Gluten-Free Life
- Chicken Caramelized Onion and Rosemary Roasted Red Potato BBQ Pizza from Daily Forage Gluten-Free
- Gluten-Free CheeseDog Pancakes from What’s in Mom’s Lunch Bag?
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just “ALLERGY-FRIENDLY” in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)