I am writing to you from the friendly skies! I love GOGO so much! It has literally saved my tush on multiple occasions to be able to get online while 35,000 feet up in the air. And it’s certainly helpful to be able to update this blog, which is now a day late!
So sorry for the delay in Allergy-Friendly Friday. But I have a good excuse. I was at the Nourished Food Blogger Conference, in Chicago, meeting up to discuss this genre, with many of you! So great to spend time with Tess from Healthy Blender Recipes, and Ricki Heller from Diet, Dessert and Dogs, and Peter and Kelli Bronski from No Gluten, No Problem, and Silvana Nardone from Silvana’s Kitchen, and Amy Green from Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free, and Amy Valpone from The Healthy Apple, and Mary Fran from Franny Cakes, and Laura B. Russell, author of The Gluten-Free Asian Kitchen, and Jen Cafferty of Gluten-Free Life with Jen, and Heather from Gluten-Free Cat, and Kim Lutz from Welcoming Kitchen , and Colette Martin from Learning to Eat Allergy-Free , and Rachelle from Blinded by the Bite, on and on and on, with so many wonderful food bloggers and cookbook authors, I can’t even begin to count my blessings! A truly inspiring 48 hours!
But back to AFF. This week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup highlights were:
- Creamy Cantaloupe Smoothie from Gluten-Free Cat
- Quick and Creamy Veggie Dip from the Welcoming Kitchen
- Homemade Corn-Free Marshmallows from Sarah B. Designs (Allergy-Free Baking)
- Coffee Muffins with Chocolate Chips or Raisins (i like the raisins!) from Andrea’s Kitchen
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
♥ ♥ ♥
- One link per blogger.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)