Cybele’s Free-to-Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies wins Prevention Magazine’s Best Snacks and Treats Award!
I got really great news today! My Cybele’s Free-to-Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies won the coveted “Eat Clean” award from Prevention Magazine! I’m over the moon, to have been included in this amazing roundup of healthy foods! Check out the other 100 here. My cookies are in the Snacks and Treats category. For more info on my cookies and where to find them, follow our Facebook page Cybele’s Free to Eat. We update daily with new info on where you can purchase our cookies.
Also, if anyone is going to EXPO WEST next Friday-Sunday, PLEASE COME VISIT ME AT BOOTH #5227! We’ll be giving out Cybele’s Free-to-Eat samples, and just generally chatting it up. We are in the Hot Products Pavilion in Hall E….. Please let me know if you are planning to stop by, so I can be sure I’ll be in the booth at the time. HOPE TO SEE YOU!
But enough about me, let’s talk about you!
Thank you for contributing to the last Allergy-Friendly Friday! All the recipes were just so good. Here are the recipe highlights from the last roundup. Remember, the featured recipes are also being featured on my Allergy-Friendly Friday Highlights Pinterest board, so check them out there, along with other featured allergy-friendly recipes from weeks past. If you have been featured, I encourage you to grab the Allergy Friendly Friday Badge from my right sidebar and share it on your blog, so others know you’ve got a featured recipe on Allergy-Friendly Friday.
- Valentine’s Chocolate Drizzle Cake from Wheatless Rochelle
- Pan Cuadrado Integral Con Miel (egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, Peanut-free, tree nut-free) from Cocina Amiga
- Mint Chip Chocolate Cake from Epi Family
Please add your allergy-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and everybody else’s.And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours do not have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
- Please link back to this post so your readers can find all the recipes. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your recipe, not to your homepage.
- Recipes do not have to be completely allergen-free, just allergy-friendly in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add Allergy-Friendly Halloween Cupcakes (firstname.lastname@example.org)