Here’s my new Allergy-Friendly Friday badge. I know the color looks funny on this site, but bare with me, the rest of the new site is coming! It will match the rest of the site, very soon! While I’m waiting, I thought I’d at least plug in this cute little button.
So, my diet is going OK. But I’m like Garfield (the cat) who thinks of diet as “die” with a “t”. Thank you all for helping me overcome my prejudice, with your tempting, yet light allergy-friendly healthy delights.
Some great Allergy-Friendly recipe highlights from last week’s Allergy-Friendly Friday roundup were:
- Green Smoothie with Mango and Ginger (definitely at the top of my list) from Saffron Crush
- Butternut Squash Stuffed with Zatar Spiced Roasted Veggies (a masterpiece) from The Fussiest Eater
- Camden’s Italian Wedding Soup (what I want right now) from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- Dairy-Free Lemonade Cake (not on my diet, but cannot be overlooked) from Home Grown Beanes
Please add your allery-free and/or gluten-free recipe links to Allergy-Friendly Friday. PLEASE remember you have to link back from your post, for me to feature your recipe. That means link WITH A HYPERLINK THAT LINKS BACK HERE. When you link back to this post, you can share both your own and other’s fabulous allergy-friendly recipes. Am I repeating myself? 🙂 And remember, I specialize in creating gluten-free recipes that are free of the top 8 food allergens, but yours don’t have to be. They just have to be allergy-friendly in SOME way.
ALLERGY-FRIENDLY FRIDAY LINK GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ!
- Please add only ONE post per blog.
- Please LINK back to this post so that your readers can find ALL the recipes linked to here. This is a sharing page.
- Link to your individual recipe post, NOT your homepage.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be completely allergen-free, just ALLERGY-FRIENDLY in some way.
- When you link, let us know who you are. For example, I might add old fashioned gingersnaps (cybele @cybelepascal.com)